An in-depth look at the Partnership System 🔎
We introduced the idea of integrating a partnership system to the platform back in the end of July (read the article here). It’s nearly finished and we’d like to show you how this feature will work.
1. Sending a proposition
On the profile page of a user, you can find a “Partnership” button, right next to the “Follow” button. By pressing it, the feed block will turn into two blocks :
- A partnership form;
- A list of reviews for this user;
The form lets you choose if you are a project manager in need of an influencer, or an influencer wanting to promote a project. You describe the terms of the partnership inside the text box and set a price in $ROCKS for the promotion.
Each review in the list contains a commentary and a rating (from 0 to 5 stars). The average of these ratings gives the trust score, that you can see next to the username on the profile page. Giving a feedback after a partnership is optional.
2. The partnership dashboard
Once a partnership proposition has been sent, each user can see it in his partnership dashboard. The dashboard shows all the partnerships and their status.
- If the status is grey, there is no need for an action;
- If the status is blue, an action must be performed (accept/refuse, lock funds, set task as completed, leave a review, …);
The partnership dashboard also allows you to see the reviews you received from past partnerships by clicking on the “Reviews” tab.
3. The partnership process step by step
The user receiving the partnership proposition can either accept or refuse it. If he accepts it, the following scenario unfolds:
- The project manager locks the funds into the smart contract;
- The influencer completes the agreed task;
- If the project manager consider that the agreed task has been well done, he releases the funds (otherwise a dispute can be initiated);
- The influencer can take his reward;
- Both parties can leave a review;
4. Dispute settlement
If at any point in the partnership, a user feels the need to report a dispute, the partnership will be locked and the funds send directly to Social Rocket. The team will hear both parties and take its final decision based on the agreed proposal, so write it carefully. After the dispute has been settled, the funds will be redistributed based on Social Rocket’s decision.
Progress and release
The whole feature is nearly finished. We are working on the smart contracts and fixing some minors bugs. Tell us what you think about this new feature and how we can improve it.
See you on Social Rocket 🚀